Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Cake for Breakfast and snow!!!

My birthday is magical, it ALWAYS snows on my birthday.... yes my birthday is in december so it's not huge magic but to me it's amazing. I LOVE the snow, it's sparkly and beautiful and fresh. Big Royal hadn't seen any snow yet so I wasn't sure it was going to happen but I stepped outside late last night and there was a light dusting of snow on the ground, it wasn't much but it was enough for me.
This morning I woke up to the quintessential winter wonderland. snow falling lightly, snow covering the tops of the branches in the trees, green grassy lawns replaced by sparkly white snowy ones.
I LOVE SNOW!!!

For the past week or so I've been very good, generally I tend to snack during the day, pringles are my weakness, but this week I've been good, eating at meals only (pretty much), eating moderate meals, stopping when I'm no longer hungry, plus I haven't had anything to drink but water for almost a week. I don't know, it wasn't something I planned at all, It was more like a hey, I haven't bothered to make juice or buy snacks and I'm ok, I like water as long as its bottled or cold cold cold.
But today I had cake for breakfast, I'm going to use the birthday excuse and give myself a break. Technically I was my dads birthday cake but since I didn't have one (I don't generally like cake or sweets) But todayI woke up and decided I wanted cake with milk. And it was yummy. So today I took a pass, cake for breakfast. That is how I roll today LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment